About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

New Squid Themes & May Payday


How it is said that it's better late than never. I know I've been a few days now since the last Squidoo payday. Pretty much my time consume in learning a whole bunch and exciting things happening at Squidoo. They have launched a new feature the new Squid Page Themes that could go along with whatever topic you'll wished to wrote so I was thinking of why not switching all my lenses with it. Voila!

I was paid with the total of $69.34. To my surprised the outcome of the payout decreases of $17.57 compare to the last payout. At last my Easy Homemade Empanada Lens is back at the overall Top 100 despite of a few fall backs I've been through with the issues on ebay seller and losing the amount I previously earned at Squidoo.

I did what I did and I really learned my lesson well.

Now I'm working on making some improvements in Lens Making as an art. It is indeed an art as I notice the personality and the passion of a lensmaster reflects in the collection of his/her lenses. There are days when ideas somehow come up to me it pours every time I needed it and there are days I was just desperately stuck in one topic or two and it feels really useless of continuing it. But as you go along with it, you will discover the enjoyment and fulfillment of accomplishing something.

I know that you know, it just takes an amount of patience. Never, never, never give up!

Enjoy.
Breathe.
Live life to the fullest.
Squidoo: Lensmaster Naiza

0 comments: