About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

My Untold Squidoo Story: A Lensography


Due to the insistent public demand, I made it eventually. I never thought it would take to do this far while keeping up 89th lenses and hopefully to achieve the goal in the Top 100 Club.

But, first find out who is this amazing lensmaster that made me come this far plus my ever untold Squidoo story. I'm sure you will be surprise.

My Untold Squidoo Story: A Lensography

Enjoy,
Squidoo: Lensmaster Naiza

0 comments: