About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Cool Summer Flip-flops

Photo Source: theKeeterfamily

Bring it on your best summer flip-flops...

What could be the coolest thing to do this summer?

For sure none other than wearing flip-flops in the beach or even at the comfort of your home under the heat of the sun.I really love wearing flip-flops, too! I bring it everywhere I go. Wearing flip-flops are convenient, chic and comfy at the same time. Plus, it never run out in style. I hope this page explore more all the best flip-flops in the web.

0 comments: