About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Bento:: The Art of Japanese Boxed Meal

Healthy meals that is pleasing to the eyes!

Have you already heard about Bento? Do you love preparing meals in lunch boxes?

Bento is very much like a packed lunch or meal in a food container such as lunch boxes which is intricately arranged in your own tastes and you can add whatever dishes and food you want.

Though my Mom usually does the all the stuff when it comes to food I certainly appreciates it. There is a lot of number of reasons why Moms love the idea of preparing meals in a box because it is convenient for the kids and for anyone who wished to eat their meals with a touch of home.

You can find in this lens a lot of useful links, recipes, information and wonderful ideas on how to learn some exciting way on preparing your boxed meals that will never be the same again.

0 comments: