About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

I'll be gone for Saturday, Myspace, Squidoo Payday and more...

Finally, all the tweaks are done and I had enough of all the Myspace pre-made skins and setting up blogs from here to there. I heard that it sends out an amount of traffic so I did sign up just for that valid reason. Why not! As always I deprived myself from sleep which I don't actually intend to in the first place. It seems that I had a lot of stuff going on in my way to finish so that hopefully I can be well rested until the morning of Saturday arrives. I think I'll be gone again for a couple of days, well maybe a couple of nights I don't know it still depends on the medication I will be having which I've been waiting for since the last two years without visiting my MD. Once again, I'll be going through some surgeries which I do expected. The waiting is eventually over now...

So far everything is turning out into place and I do manage to keep high my perspectives so that I will not lose control. I am feeling okay, nothing to talk much loud about which is very much a typical day for me as always. At the same time, I'm pretty much excited for this month having heard of the news that if ever I reached to my 50 lenses goal I'll be able to get accepted to the Giant Squid program it might be possible if ever I can reached that goal at the 30th of this June. It was an awesome feeling when you actually don't expected that people recognized the little work you do and that is what a great accomplishment in my part. I actually don't taking things seriously these days which is from now on I intended to do.

As of now I don't want to spoiled everything and make great expectations in my part because I just want to do things in the best way I can and if it is possible for me to keep up to that goal that would be great. How about my home school paper project? I thought to ask some extentions since I had all my time somehow to finish. I think I'm going nuts! Just kidding. I love being busier nowadays in writing lenses at Squidoo, writing blogs (by the way, which I don't care whether people read it or not!) and all the craziness the end of the day. Hayaan mo na!

Another great news, yesterday is our Squidoo payday. I earned a total of $65.53 with a total of 37 lenses. It was so great at least for me. Google traffics and search engines has been very good to me. It was so surprising that there are a lot of people searching for empanada recipes in the web within the past few months. It gives me an increasing traffic which I never expected. Food lenses are hits! I'm glad that I never misses some. Well, I always do love food ever since. I love Filipino food. I love everything from rice to ulam (variand) which is cooked by the greatest mom in the world, none other than my mom! I'm not making sipsip (means "not just talking good things to her) 'coz its true and I'm sticking to it. No one paid me for this. Just kidding, I hope I didn't bore you.

I'm just taking all my time while still there is because I don't what could be the set up of things in the coming days. For sure I'm still be here and hopefully finished all the things that I had started.

Tomorrow again. Wishing that it's not the same ramblings again!

0 comments: