About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

The Most Expensive Coffee in the World

Let's talk over a cup of coffee!

I've never been a coffee freak in my entire life and I can't count on how many cups I already taken in. But, majority of you may absolutely agree that nothing can beat a warm cup of coffee especially in the early morning hours when seems all your systems can't go or even just to chill out after all the day's work.

Some want to drink it plain, black no sugar. Others want it with cream or milk. While there are some who prefers Decaf, Espresso, Latte or whatever the local market has to offer.

You'll never know what people want these days!

But, have you ever wonder what's the most expensive of them all?

1 comments:

Porerror said...

If I am not mistaken, the most expensive coffee in the world is the Blue Mountain from Jamaica: it costs eight times as much as your regular coffee!

We in my family sometimes buy it, it's not something you would have everyday (if only because of its price) but if you appreciate good coffee I can tell you this is EXCELLENT. The kind you have without milk or sugar.

I've just discovered your blog, very nice. I'll visit it often.