About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Tori Amos SquidWho Lens

Tori Amos

"When you stop putting yourself on the line, and you don't touch your own heart, how do you expect to touch other people?" --Tori Amos

Each of us has its own story to tell. It could be about the experiences we had gone through no matter how well or bad it is or even for just a single thought on how life has treated you today. Some had chosen to speak out while others forever held captives with their own agonies. But, this exceptional artist has learned enough the true essence of being true to yourself through music as a great healer of the soul...

This lens is all about her and her music.

0 comments: