About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Writing Journals :: Cheaper than Therapy

Try writing journals your own way!

I started the habit of collecting and writing down my thoughts a couple of years ago maybe because at that time I felt that I badly needed an escape or an outlet where I can cope up and find the surest acceptance that I could possibly found through writing.

Those are the years when I was experiencing difficulties on rearranging my life after a series of health issues that I've been dealing with ever since.

Through writing I found myself, my purpose, and my sense of worth as a person that is capable to withstand the challenges that will come may way all through the coming years.

The free-flowing of words that I had penned have had given me the comfort and healing that can never replace by a spoken word...

0 comments: