About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Arcidosso, Italy

La città bella del Arcidosso! (The Beautiful Town of Arcidosso)

If there's one European country that I dreamt of traveling someday, it is definitely the beautiful town of Arcidosso in Italy.

Arcidosso is a municipality or as the local people called "commune" in the province of Grossetto in the Italian region of Tuscany. It has approximately a population of 4,173 and an area of 93.3 km².

Many Italians consider this as one of the most splendid among their regions because of its ancient villages and stunning landscapes. Just imagine yourself walking along the cypress line vineyards and attractive hillsides plus the charming people and glorious cuisines filled with creative mix of art.

This is going to be a heck of a ride! A touch of renaissance giving birth to the modern world...

0 comments: