About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

I reached my 50th milestone


I hit my 50th lens!

Isn’t that an enough reason to celebrate as for today? Yes, you heard it right before your eyes. I’ve been working so hard to fight back being stuck into the world of writer’s block. So far the voice within tried to pull me right back to where I started. The biggest challenge really comes through yourself on how you are able to find your niche at the same time enjoying the things you loved the most.

I’ve been using the internet for so many years now in my studies also for recreational activities and social networking with long lost century friends who forgotten its way home. However, not one of them has given me this opportunity to challenge myself in a good way that will bring out the best in me. At the same time, learning through Squidoo is something only squids know how the feeling. I’m forever stuck with my dashboard and I love it!

As for today, I did a lot of multitasking for I really don’t know what will happen next…

P.S. I learned that silence is sometimes a sign of working in progress.

0 comments: