About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Trying to meet target goals

Whoa, I can’t believe we’re finally through the end of July. So many things I’ve been busy about lately though at some point I wonder what is really happening at the end of the day, so on and so forth. It’s one of the fascinating things I experience working in the World Wide Web. Your head never stops thinking in a speed of sound. Your mind is always up its beat to see what’s in there and all the possibilities. I don’t have time frames on everything I do up to the finished work.

The problem with data gathering you have to be resourceful and be equipped with new things so that you can always offer something fresh hot from the kitchen. Sometimes, I really don’t have that patience to finish a topic in one sitting down. Just like today, I give up a couple of hours to beg some sleep so I feel asleep in the middle of “my so-called work”. All in all, at the end of the day it’s a not a big deal for me whether I come up with something or not after all I’m enjoying my “work” as a hobby. No loud voices to tell you have to do this and that.

Though it’s better late than never, I have to report my Squidoo payout this month which is the whooping salary ($73.66) I ever received. It increases for about $7.97 more compare last month's payout. I should say that Google has been very good to me so far for this month. You see the payout for May is to be given this first week month of July. Google is leveling the page rank of my web pages lately so the lens rank keeps on changing from time to time. Still, my food lens is a hit even in these odd months which I’m getting a hard time to come up with other topics again. But, for sure as the season change I’ll get over being stuck in the world of writer’s block. I’m not really contented with the turn out of things because I didn’t meet my goal to be a Giant Squid last June 30th countdown. Well, its not that so bad for me even though I didn’t make my goal last month. For the most part, I love it because it is not something I need to argue to won the battle over religion and politics.

Sometimes, it’s not on how you get into the game that matters. It’s more of how you played the game that matters most…

0 comments: