About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

My Ultimate Comfort Food Ever!

Wow Sarap!

 This is my list of top 10 ultimate comfort food ever exists in my mama's kitchen... It all comes in random!

I must say that when I was a kid I'm a bad picky eater from veggies to meats I just ignored it, a plain simple rule when I was young. But looking back right now I realize how these foods embrace me while growing up filled with fond memories I always cherish.

Since I love food more than ever!

Most especially if it's a comfort food that really does makes me feel better and gets me going so I decided a trip down memory lane and list whatever I can recall.

Photo Credit: multi-everything

Click here for more...

0 comments: