About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Ana Maria Orozco SquidWho Lens


Ana Maria Orozco, born 4 July 1973, is a Colombian television actress. She is best known worldwide as the "Original Betty" from the popular Colombian telenovela "Yo Soy Betty, la fea" (I am Betty, the ugly) and its spinoff "Eco moda". Her role on "Betty La Fea" and the character's unattractive, ugly duckling trademark has inspired several international versions including the Mexican serial La fea mas bella and the critically acclaimed American smash hit Ugly Betty.

0 comments: