About this Lensmaster: NAIZA

My photo
Philippines
I probably live the life less traveled by many at my age though I'm pretty much the average. Battling a rare genetic bone disorder for twenty plus years now but that's not how my story ends. I take the joys of friendships, the serenity of solitude, the ups and downs of melancholy, drowns of sorrow and the intoxication of love. A certified coffee addict. An idiopath. A social networking junkie. A movie freak. Pet lover. Good food. Sunsets. A simple creature.

Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipes



Not just your average Guacamole...


If you are looking for something new in your diet list aside from salads and chips, you should try these fabulous homemade guacamole recipes.

So, let's see how Guacamole is done, the preparation, and awesome recipes that comes in many different twists. Dip it, baby! :)

Click here for more....


Photo Credit: kibele

0 comments: